Receiving unwelcoming messages from trolls on social media is a part and parcel of a celebrity’s life. While most stars choose to ignore these lewd comments, some decide to react and teach a lesson. Samantha is one such star.
Last night, Samantha posted a bikini picture on her Instagram profile and announced excitedly that her mini vacation has begun. In an unwanted gesture, a moral police chided Sam for posting such pictures, telling her, “Generations will learn from you”.
Samantha was quick to react. The actress condemned the man’s shallow thinking and said that generations must learn from a person’s character and not by what he/she wears.
Generations will learn what exactly .That you will be judged not by character but by what you wear . Shame on you and your shallow thinking https://t.co/j3SQ3K1ONI
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) May 28, 2017
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours