Heroine Samantha will have two releases in the upcoming Sankranthi season in the form of Rangasthalam 1985 and Abhimanyudu. Sam is currently shooting for Sivakarthikeyan’s Tamil film, Mahanati and another Tamil film starring Vijay Sethupathi.
Now, the latest buzz is that Samantha will finally launch her favorite project, the Telugu-Tamil remake of Kannada thriller, U-Turn. Samantha has been evincing interest in U-Turn ever since its release in 2016 and she even flew down to Bengaluru along with Chay to interact with the film’s director Pavan Kumar. Stay tuned for more updates on this project.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections