We had already reported that Rana Daggubati will be acting in a multilingual film tentatively titled Ghazi. The film, based on the book ‘Blue Fish’ written by Sankalp Reddy, will be produced by PVP Cinema and directed by Sankalp himself. As per the latest buzz, leading actress Samantha is in talks with the production house to play the female lead in Ghazi.
Touted to be India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi showcases the mysterious events that surrounded the sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war in 1971. In Ghazi, Rana will be seen as a naval officer who heads a team that spends 18 days in the Indian submarine S21.
A major portion of the film’s shoot will take place inside the submarine. Currently, the pre-production work is underway and the unit will start shooting very soon.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date