This summer is going to be a memorable one in Samantha’s career. Not just one or two, this gorgeous beauty has four most eagerly awaited big budget films lined up for their release in this summer season.
Samantha has two happening Telugu films, Brahmotsavam and Trivikram A..Aa, both releasing within a gap of a few weeks. Things get only interesting for this talented lady as two of her big ticket Tamil films, Suriya’s 24 and Vijay’s Theri are hitting the screens in April and May respectively.
Apart from these four films, Samantha has NTR’s Janatha Garage, Krishna Vamsi’s Rudraksha and Dhanush’s Vada Chennai, which will hit the screens in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you