It is well-known that star actress Samantha is Telangana state’s brand ambassador for handlooms. The state’s Minister for Industries & IT KTR is determined to revive the dying art of weaving and rescue the handloom weavers.
In a bid to bring more awareness, the government and Samantha have joined hands for a grand event titled WOVEN – A Walk To Fashion on August 7 on the occasion of National Handloom Day. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on this event.
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) July 21, 2017
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars