Samantha, one of the most popular actresses in South India, is now, also a businesswoman. She has announced that she has formed a company named SVSPartners LLP, along with her partners Vamshi, Shriram and Meghna Vinod.
Co-incidentally, few days ago, the TRS government announced that Samantha is going to be the brand ambassador for handloom in Telangana and the actress is keen on reviving the handloom industry. On August 7, Samantha is going to take part in #Woven2017, an initiative to highlight the necessity of reviving handloom and making it more fashionable.
Now that Samantha has announced the formation of a new company, buzz is that it could be linked to handlooms too. All in all, Samantha is determined to give her best to the new company and she also confessed that she’s going to pursue all her dreams.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?