Samantha has finally wrapped up shooting the talkie part of Gautham Menon’s upcoming film Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu. Although the film’s shooting was supposed to be wrapped up a long time ago, it was delayed by few weeks due to Samantha’s illness. Later, both its lead actors Nani and Samantha had to shoot for other films as well which forced Gautham Menon to utilize their dates to the fullest. Finally, Samantha managed to wrap up the talkie part of both Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu and its Tamil version Neethane En Ponvasantham. Jiiva is playing the lead role in the Tamil version. Ilayaraja has composed the music and all the songs have become a big hit. This romantic entertainer showcases the coming of age of its principal characters and how their romance blooms as they grow up. The film is expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch