Samantha’s dream to make her Bollywood debut will take a little longer to come true. Buzz in Kollywood is that Gautham Menon, who was supposed to make Neethane En Ponvasantham, in three languages has altered his plans. Now, the film is being made only in Tamil and Telugu (as Yeto Vellipoyyindhi Manasu). Apparently, Gautham Menon is keen on watching how the audience in south react to his film before releasing the film in Hindi. Earlier this year, his Hindi film Ekk Deewana Tha tanked at box-office and it was panned by critics as well. Perhaps, that’s one reason why Gautham Menon is trying to a cautious approach. Although, Samantha made a cameo in Ekk Deewana Tha, the Hindi version of Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu, titled as Assi Nabbey Poore Sau, was supposed to be her real Bollywood debut. For now, the film’s shooting is going at a brisk pace in Chennai. M S Prabhu is the cinematographer and Ilayaraja is composing the music. The film is expected to release later this summer.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you