It is a known fact that star heroine, Samantha is doing a film with Tamil rising star Shiva Karthikeyan. The film is yet to go on floors and has already made news all over. Reports from Chennai reveal that the film’s satellite rights have already been sold to Sun Network for a huge price.
This is the first time that something like this has happened for a Tamil film. Such rights of new films get sold only when the film is half-way through or done with the shooting part.
90’s star, Simran plays a key role in this film which is set for a massive release in Sankranthi 2018.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23