Actress Sameera Reddy has gotten married to Akshai Varde, whom she had been dating for more than two years. Apparently, the duo had got engaged in recently in Mumbai and even the wedding is said to be a low key affair. Akshai Varde is a businessman and he is the co-owner of Vardenchi motorcycles.
Few weeks ago, there were rumours that Sameera Reddy will be seen in a special song in Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend; however, it wasn’t officially announced by the production team. In the past, she had played lead roles in films like Ashok, Narasimhudu, Jai Chiranjeeva and in 2012, she appeared in a song in Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Her best known performance was in Gautham Menon’s Surya S/O Krishnan in which she was paired up opposite Suriya.
Ever since Sameera got engaged to Akshai, she hasn’t revealed anything to the media. Let’s wait and see what all she says about her marriage in the next few weeks.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you