Actress Sameera Reddy has gotten married to Akshai Varde, whom she had been dating for more than two years. Apparently, the duo had got engaged in recently in Mumbai and even the wedding is said to be a low key affair. Akshai Varde is a businessman and he is the co-owner of Vardenchi motorcycles.
Few weeks ago, there were rumours that Sameera Reddy will be seen in a special song in Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend; however, it wasn’t officially announced by the production team. In the past, she had played lead roles in films like Ashok, Narasimhudu, Jai Chiranjeeva and in 2012, she appeared in a song in Rana, Nayanthara starrer Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. Her best known performance was in Gautham Menon’s Surya S/O Krishnan in which she was paired up opposite Suriya.
Ever since Sameera got engaged to Akshai, she hasn’t revealed anything to the media. Let’s wait and see what all she says about her marriage in the next few weeks.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you