Sameera Reddy, who had earlier acted in films like Narasimhudu and Jai Chiranjeeva, has been missing from action in Telugu for a long time now. She was last seen in Gautham Menon’s Erragulabeelu, which failed to click at box office. After a brief hiatus, she will soon be seen in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum in an item number. Apparently she wasn’t too keen in the beginning, but after Krish’s narration of the script and Rana convincing her, she said yes to the special appearance. Moreover, she was pleased to be shaking a leg with Venkatesh in this song. The actress, in a recent interview, revealed that she’s game to sign more films in Telugu and she doesn’t mind doing glam roles in Telugu. Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum starring Rana and Nayanthara will release soon. Lets see if Sameera Reddy gets lucky after the film releases in Telugu.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you