With five big releases in 2015 alone proves the mettle of the actor. He also has Soggade Chinna Nayana and Nani’s Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha lined up in the next two months. With so many films, he has become fluent in Telugu as well and now dubs for himself.
At a recent media event, Sampath said that he was very happy with the way his career panned out in Tollywood and is excited for his future in the industry. He also revealed that he has no plans of retiring soon and will be here for a long time with his main focus on Tollywood.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
Articles that might interest you