After struggling in the industry for years, the unconventional looking Burning Star Sampoornesh Babu became an overnight sensation, thanks to the grand success of the hilarious entertainer ‘Hrudaya Kaaleyam’. Sampoo went on to win the hearts of film lovers with his typical acting style and even cultivated a huge fan base. Now, Sampoo shocked
everyone by signing for a cameo in none other than Tamil star Vikram’s latest film ’10 Enradhukalla’.
Directed by cinematographer Vijay Milton of ‘Premisthe’ fame, ’10 Enradhukalla’ is being produced by star director Murugadoss. The film stars Samantha as the leading lady and popular actors like Jackie Shroff, Charmme and Abhimanyu Singh will also appear in the film. Shooting of the film has already been completed and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace. Meanwhile, Sampoo will soon entertain us in ‘Allari’ Naresh’s ‘Bandipotu’ and is also acting as a hero in ‘Singham 123’, a hilarious cop entertainer being produced by Vishnu Manchu.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you