We had recently reported that Sundar C’s upcoming period drama Sangamithra is going to be officially launched at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival and the film’s lead cast is leaving no stone unturned to make a big splash on the red carpet.
While Shruti Haasan will fly down to Cannes from London, Jayam Ravi, Arya, Sundar C, Kushboo, and Jayam Ravi’s wife Aarti flew to Cannes earlier today for the big event.
This is the first time that the entire lead cast of a South Indian film is going to be present at Cannes Film Festival and Thenandal Films, which is producing the film, is going all out to make heads turn.
As per the storyline of the film, Sangamithra is the story of a warrior princess, who must protect her lands from her enemies. The film will be released in two parts. A R Rahman is scoring the music for this period drama set in 8th century AD.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?