All the films are doing good in both the multiplexes and single screens. Khaidi 150 is topping the collections and Balakrishna and Shatamanam Bhavati has also become good money-spinners at the box office.
With no big releases for the next week five days, things look a little better for all the films that released during the festival.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films