Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Legend’ is getting ready for a possible release in the month of March. The film is currently under production and the first teaser might come out for Sankranthi. Sources close to the production team say that Balayya’s fans are in for a surprise as the teaser reportedly showcases Balakrishna in a never before seen avatar.
Boyapati Sreenu is directing this mass entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan will be seen as the heroines. Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu is essaying the negative role in this movie.
Varahi Chalana Chitram and 14 Reels Entertainment have teamed up to produce this big budget entertainer.
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Hero-villain confrontational scenes a major highlight in Jawaan
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you