Popular comedian Sapthagiri’s second movie as a hero, Sapthagiri LLB, has been creating a decent buzz thanks to stars like Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan being part of the film’s promotions. Today, director Sukumar unveiled the film’s fourth song sung by Kailash Kher.
Speaking at the song launch event, Sukumar said that he knew Sapthagiri since the times he used to work as an Assistant Director. “I was surprised to see Sapthagiri performing effortlessly in dances and fights. He looks like a blend of Chiranjeevi and Rajinikanth,” Sukumar said.
Sapthagiri LLB is a remake of super hit Bollywood court room drama, Jolly LLB 2. This film is produced by Ravikumar, who had also produced Sapthagiri Express, and directed by Charan Lakkakula.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser