The audio launch of Stylish star Allu Arjun’s new flick Sarainodu is going to be held on February 14 in Hyderabad. Director Boyapati Srinu and producer Allu Aravind have decided to release the album on the eve of Valentine’s Day.
We have already reported that the first look poster and teaser of Sarainodu will be revealed on the occasion of Sankranthi. The film will be high on action and entertainment akin to Boyapati’s previous films. Starring Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads, the film also has a raunchy item number of Disha Patani.
Sources reveal that SS Thaman has recorded fantastic tunes for the film and Allu Arjun’s dance movements will elevate the album to the next level. The film is slated to hit the screens this summer.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you