Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu is one of the most anticipated flicks slated to hit the screens in the summer. Being an Allu Arjun movie, naturally expectations are sky high. To cash in on the fame, the makers have decided to remake the film in Hindi soon after its release in Telugu.
Sources also reveal that a big star is expected to be roped in for Allu Arjun’s role. An official confirmation is yet to be made about this development. Keep watching this space for more updates about this remake.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor