Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu is one of the most anticipated flicks slated to hit the screens in the summer. Being an Allu Arjun movie, naturally expectations are sky high. To cash in on the fame, the makers have decided to remake the film in Hindi soon after its release in Telugu.
Sources also reveal that a big star is expected to be roped in for Allu Arjun’s role. An official confirmation is yet to be made about this development. Keep watching this space for more updates about this remake.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you