Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu is one of the most anticipated flicks slated to hit the screens in the summer. Being an Allu Arjun movie, naturally expectations are sky high. To cash in on the fame, the makers have decided to remake the film in Hindi soon after its release in Telugu.
Sources also reveal that a big star is expected to be roped in for Allu Arjun’s role. An official confirmation is yet to be made about this development. Keep watching this space for more updates about this remake.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you