Boyapati Seenu’s films are always considered to be full of high voltage emotions and grandeur. The talented director is now giving finishing touches to his latest film Sarainodu which stars stylish star Allu Arjun.
Shooting of two songs is currently on in Bolivia and reports reveal that the locations shown will be a visual feast for the audience. Not only songs but the fights, production values will impress every one big time.
Renowned production house, Geetha Arts is making sure that Sarainodu ends up as the best film in Allu Arjun’s career. Bunny will be seen in an angry avatar after a long gap and a lot of hopes are pinned on him. Rakul Preet is the female lead.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team