After a long gap, Sarath Kumar is doing a straight Telugu film called Nenorakam. Starring Sairam Shankar, this film is set for a release this Friday and on this occasion, Sarath Kumar met the press today.
Speaking about the film, Sarath Kumar said that the thriller has come out quite well and he is quite excited to show it to the audience. The film is a kidnap drama and Sarath Kumar’s role changes the whole dynamics of the film.
Reshmi Menon plays the female lead in this film which has been directed by Sudarshan.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February