Ever since the project was announced, there have been several rumours about the release date of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar. From the past few weeks, industry sources were of the opinion that it is very unlikely that the film will hit the screens this April because a chunk of the shoot is still left over.
But now, latest update reveals that the release date has been locked to 8th of April. Pawan, who gave a small break to the Kerala schedule will soon resume the shoot and will continue filming till the end of the project.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and DSP is the music director.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you