The post production of Sardaar is nearing completion and latest update reveals that the entire dubbing has now been wrapped up completely. Sources reveal that the dubbing unit has worked night and day and made sure that the final output turned out to be top class.
Shooting of the songs is currently on in Switzerland and Pawan Kalyan himself is personally looking into the production. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal playing the role of a princes.
Songs of the film are composed by DSP and the final DTS mixing of the film has also reached the final stages. The unit is planning to send the film for censor scrutiny on the 31st of this month and the film is up for a massive April 8th release.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked