Here comes the big news. Thrashing all the rumours that the film may be postponed to April 14, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh will undergo the crucial censor scrutiny tomorrow. This is indeed a miraculous feat by Sardaar’s team as they managed to wrap up the entire shooting by putting in extra efforts.
As we have reported earlier, Sardaar’s team employed an on location editor in Switzerland. The editor used to edit the song as it is shot and the final output is sent to the post-production team that has been working in Hyderabad under the film’s director Bobby’s supervision.
Pawan Kalyan is overseeing the creative aspects of this film. Also starring Kajal Aggarwal, the film has its music by DSP. Sharrat Marar and Eros International have jointly produced the film. Sardaar Gabbar Singh will open in cinemas worldwide on April 8.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej