Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s summer bonanza for fans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is a hot property in the trade circles. The film recorded a staggering pre-release business in all areas. Sardaar’s shooting is nearing its completion and the film is scheduled to release on April 8 as announced earlier.
Currently, Sardaar’s shooting is underway in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City. An adrenaline filled fight sequence is being shot under choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s supervision. Pawan Kalyan is taking part in the shoot.
Sardaar’s shooting will be wrapped up by the first week of April and the audio album will be released in March. Kajal Aggarwal is playing Pawan’s love interest and Bobby is directing the film.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event