Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s summer bonanza for fans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is a hot property in the trade circles. The film recorded a staggering pre-release business in all areas. Sardaar’s shooting is nearing its completion and the film is scheduled to release on April 8 as announced earlier.
Currently, Sardaar’s shooting is underway in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City. An adrenaline filled fight sequence is being shot under choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s supervision. Pawan Kalyan is taking part in the shoot.
Sardaar’s shooting will be wrapped up by the first week of April and the audio album will be released in March. Kajal Aggarwal is playing Pawan’s love interest and Bobby is directing the film.
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
- It’s ‘sambaralu’ time for Fidaa’s team
- Meda Meeda Abbayi’s teaser to be out soon
- Press Note : Nene Raju Nene Mantri Overseas By Magnus Media
- Mumaith Khan gets special permission from Big Boss
Articles that might interest you