Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s summer bonanza for fans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is a hot property in the trade circles. The film recorded a staggering pre-release business in all areas. Sardaar’s shooting is nearing its completion and the film is scheduled to release on April 8 as announced earlier.
Currently, Sardaar’s shooting is underway in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City. An adrenaline filled fight sequence is being shot under choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s supervision. Pawan Kalyan is taking part in the shoot.
Sardaar’s shooting will be wrapped up by the first week of April and the audio album will be released in March. Kajal Aggarwal is playing Pawan’s love interest and Bobby is directing the film.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you