Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s summer bonanza for fans, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is a hot property in the trade circles. The film recorded a staggering pre-release business in all areas. Sardaar’s shooting is nearing its completion and the film is scheduled to release on April 8 as announced earlier.
Currently, Sardaar’s shooting is underway in a specially erected set at Ramoji Film City. An adrenaline filled fight sequence is being shot under choreographers duo Ram-Laxman’s supervision. Pawan Kalyan is taking part in the shoot.
Sardaar’s shooting will be wrapped up by the first week of April and the audio album will be released in March. Kajal Aggarwal is playing Pawan’s love interest and Bobby is directing the film.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you