Here’s some thrilling news for all the fans of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. As per the latest information from close sources in the film’s unit, the most eagerly awaited Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be releasing in the first week of April as an early summer treat for fans. An official confirmation from the makers is expected in a few days.
Currently, Sardaar’s regular shooting is going on in Hyderabad and a few on location stills that splashed on social media yesterday created a lot of buzz. After wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule, the unit will leave for Gujarat on the 17th of this month for an extensive schedule.
Kajal Aggarwal plays Pawan Kalyan’s love interest in the film. Bobby is the film’s director and Sharrath Marar is producing the film along with Pawan Kalyan. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer.
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2