At the stroke of midnight on the eve of the Independence Day “Sardaar Gabbar Singh” revealed its first look saluting the Nation. Sardaar Gabbar Singh is a stand alone story and it’s neither sequel nor a prequel.
The First look has generated a phenomenal response with both, fans and the general audience finding the Poster most dynamic and striking.
Producer Sharrath Marar said “Power Star Pawan Kalyan completely focused on building the story and screenplay of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. He has put together the design, the look and the feel of the film and first look of the film is a reflection of all the elements and emotions in the film”.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is Produced by Northstar Entertainment Pvt Ltd, Pawan Kalyan Creative Works Pvt Ltd and EROS International. The Film is directed by K.S.Ravindranath (Bobby), Music is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad, Cinematography is by Jayanan Vincent, Art by Brahma Kadali, Action is by Ram-Lakshman and the film is edited by Gautham Raju.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London