It is already known that Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up the shoot of his latest film Sardaar. Shooting of this film is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad and latest update reveals that the unit will soon head to Europe for a brief schedule.
Two songs will be shot in the beautiful locales of Europe and with this the entire film will be wrapped up. Kajal is cast as the female lead in this film which is directed by Bobby. Pawan Kalyan and Sarath Marar jointly produce this film which will release in summer 2016.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you