The stakes are getting higher for Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar. As the release date is nearing soon, the film is doing thumping pre-release business. Latest update reveals that the film has been sold for a staggering 32 crores in the main areas of Andhra like Vizag, Krishna, Guntur, Nellore, East and West Godavari.
This amount is the second highest after the record breaking magnum opus Baahubali. Not only the above said areas, the business in most of other areas including overseas and Hindi is also the second highest.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal and Sharad Kelkar in main roles. The film is up for a release on 8th of April.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you