The stakes are getting higher for Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar. As the release date is nearing soon, the film is doing thumping pre-release business. Latest update reveals that the film has been sold for a staggering 32 crores in the main areas of Andhra like Vizag, Krishna, Guntur, Nellore, East and West Godavari.
This amount is the second highest after the record breaking magnum opus Baahubali. Not only the above said areas, the business in most of other areas including overseas and Hindi is also the second highest.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal and Sharad Kelkar in main roles. The film is up for a release on 8th of April.
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram
- Star Actress To Act In A Superhero Film
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?