It is a known fact that the shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar is going on at a brisk pace to meet its release deadline of 8th April. Latest update reveals that the unit is currently canning some hilarious comedy scenes on the principal cast.
Shooting of this film going on from quite a long time and Pawan is making sure that there is no delay from his side. Reports reveal that director Bobby has added some good comedy portions in the film which will entertain the audience big time.
Sharad Marar is the producer while Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film