The team of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh has wrapped up the entire shooting part and is flying back to India. Today, the film will undergo the censor scrutiny, before gearing up for its release on April 8.
It is well known that Pawan, apart from penning the script for Sardaar, is also supervising the creative aspects of the film. He even choreographed a few pulsating action sequences under stunt masters Ram-Lakshman’s supervision. Buzz is that these action sequences will showcase the vintage Pawan Kalyan who enthralled his fans with his stylish stunts in his early films such as Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
Directed by Bobby, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is jointly produced by Sharrat Marar and Eros International. Kajal Aggarwal romances Pawan for the first time. DSP’s songs have become a huge hit.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser