The most eagerly awaited moment is here. The Sardaar Gabbar Singh official teaser, coinciding the film’s audio launch on March 20th, has been released just a while ago to a smashing response from fans. The short teaser features a series of slow-mo montage shots showcasing Pawan in just the way his fans would love to see him.
The teaser features Gabbar Singh’s theme track and trademark vocals of the film’s music composer, Devi Sri Prasad, who announces Gabbar Singh’s grand return as Sardaar. And the last shot in which Sardaar is chased by scores of little Sardaars is a treat. Watch out for the box-office records to topple on the 8th of April.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you