Even though the film opened to some mixed talk, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is racing ahead with superb collections. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 2.47 crores on the first day of its release in the Guntur area.
These collections are the highest for any Pawan Kalyan film in this area. Right from the special shows onwards, the film was sold out for the first three days and has been drawing huge crowds.
Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
- Art director Chinna’s interrogation underway
- Spyder’s Tamil version’s deal surpasses expectations
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
Articles that might interest you