Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar opened to some packed houses but later faded away with the bad talk all over. Latest update reveals that film has collected a total share of 2.75 crores after the first week in the Krishna region.
With each passing day, the collections are dropping a bit but the summer holidays are ensuring the film some respite. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Mahanati’s latest two week Nizam share
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan