Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar opened to some packed houses but later faded away with the bad talk all over. Latest update reveals that film has collected a total share of 2.75 crores after the first week in the Krishna region.
With each passing day, the collections are dropping a bit but the summer holidays are ensuring the film some respite. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ