Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar opened to some packed houses but later faded away with the bad talk all over. Latest update reveals that film has collected a total share of 2.75 crores after the first week in the Krishna region.
With each passing day, the collections are dropping a bit but the summer holidays are ensuring the film some respite. Directed by Bobby, Sardaar has Kajal as the female lead. Sharad Marar is the producer.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you