Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh opened to packed houses on the first day of its release and collected impressive figures. Sadly, the collections took a down slide and according to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 6.1 crores in the ceded area till date.
Pawan Kalyan’s star power and craze have managed these collections. Sharat Marar has produced this film along with Eros International. Bobby is the director and Kajal plays the female lead.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend