The shooting of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan-starrer Sardaar Gabbar Singh is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Already, a major portion of the film’s talkie part has been completed. The unit is quite happy with the way things have been progressing and especially, the film’s producer and Pawan’s close friend Sharrath Marar is quite upbeat about the proceedings.
Yesterday, Sharrath took to Twitter and tweeted, “Just finished a great day of work on d sets of #SardaarGabbarSingh . #PawanKalyan was at his best.Feel blessed to be a part of this project. All his hard work is unfolding now.”
Lauding Pawan’s understanding of his fans and his commitment, the producer said, “#PawanKalyan knows so well what his fans want & he is making sure that #SGS is a complete entertainer.”
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you