The shooting of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan-starrer Sardaar Gabbar Singh is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Already, a major portion of the film’s talkie part has been completed. The unit is quite happy with the way things have been progressing and especially, the film’s producer and Pawan’s close friend Sharrath Marar is quite upbeat about the proceedings.
Yesterday, Sharrath took to Twitter and tweeted, “Just finished a great day of work on d sets of #SardaarGabbarSingh . #PawanKalyan was at his best.Feel blessed to be a part of this project. All his hard work is unfolding now.”
Lauding Pawan’s understanding of his fans and his commitment, the producer said, “#PawanKalyan knows so well what his fans want & he is making sure that #SGS is a complete entertainer.”
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Bollywood star dubs for Ram Charan?
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you