With exactly a month left for the film’s grand release, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s high budget summer entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is fast nearing its completion. The film’s shooting has been taking place at a jet speed in Hyderabad.
Very soon, the unit will fly to Switzerland to can a couple of songs featuring Pawan and Kajal amid scenic locales. With the Swiss schedule, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up and the makers will get busy with the post-production, which is already underway simultaneously.
Being directed by Bobby, Sardaar Gabbar Singh has its script penned by Pawan Kalyan, who is also co-producing the film along with Sharrath Marar and Eros International. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer.
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film