In the Hindi version of Baahubali The Beginning, Bollywood actor Sharad Kelkar, well-known to Telugu audiences for his menacingly villainous act in Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, dubbed for Young Rebel Star Prabhas.
Sharad will once again be giving his voice for Prabhas in the film’s sequel, Baahubali The Conclusion. Yesterday, Sharad wrapped up the dubbing for Baahubali 2’s Hindi trailer and tweeted a picture in which he was seen with Rajamouli.
Meanwhile, the highly anticipated trailers of Baahubali The Conclusion will be unveiled on March 15th in a grand event in Mumbai.
- Fidaa crosses $1m, continues dream run
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a new release date
- Tentative date for Jai Lava Kusa’s audio launch
- Pawan Kalyan returns to Hyderabad
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
Articles that might interest you