Hindi TV actor Sharad Kelkar, who debuted in Tollywood with Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set to play the chief antagonist in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s most eagerly awaited comeback movie, Bhoomi.
Sharad’s 6’3″ towering personality and his ability to emote well in negative histrionics have impressed the film’s director Omung Kumar. The film’s shooting will kick-start from Friday. Aditi Rao Hydari and Dia Mirza will be seen as Sanjay’s daughter and wife respectively.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you