Hindi TV actor Sharad Kelkar, who debuted in Tollywood with Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set to play the chief antagonist in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s most eagerly awaited comeback movie, Bhoomi.
Sharad’s 6’3″ towering personality and his ability to emote well in negative histrionics have impressed the film’s director Omung Kumar. The film’s shooting will kick-start from Friday. Aditi Rao Hydari and Dia Mirza will be seen as Sanjay’s daughter and wife respectively.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension