Hindi TV actor Sharad Kelkar, who debuted in Tollywood with Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is all set to play the chief antagonist in Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt’s most eagerly awaited comeback movie, Bhoomi.
Sharad’s 6’3″ towering personality and his ability to emote well in negative histrionics have impressed the film’s director Omung Kumar. The film’s shooting will kick-start from Friday. Aditi Rao Hydari and Dia Mirza will be seen as Sanjay’s daughter and wife respectively.
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event
- Akhil assures the best with his two new buddies
- Na Nuvve into dubbing mode
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now