After a record smashing opening day run, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release Sardaar Gabbar Singh has had a fairly decent day 2. Pawan Kalyan’s star power is pulling in decent crowds to the theaters and with the Sunday advantage, the film is expected to notch up decent revenues across the Telugu states today.
According to the latest updates, Sardaar has collected a share of Rs. 25,98,239 in West Godavari on day two, taking its total to Rs. 2,96,15,868. The Sardaar phenomenon is equally decent in Krishna, where the film has raked in a share of Rs. 37,52,082 on its day two, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs. 1,89,73,057.
Keep watching this space for more official reports on Sardaar’s box-office collections
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization