Yesterday, we have reported that the second schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar was wrapped up after shooting for just over a week. Some crucial scenes and a heavy duty fight sequence were shot in the schedule and the team will now take a brief gap.
As per the latest update, the next schedule will commence from the 10th of August and the makers are planning to shoot in Hyderabad for some more time. It is also heard that they are also planning a hectic schedule in Gujarat later this month. Earlier today, it was officially confirmed that Kajal Aggarwal will be the film’s leading lady.
Young filmmaker Bobby is directing this film and Pawan Kalyan’s close friend Sharat Marrar is producing the film under his Northstar Entertainment banner. Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad is composing tunes.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you