Film star Samantha says that saree is the only piece of costume that has grace and the traditional attire is very graceful. The heart throb of many youth, while attending a function at a high-end saree mart said,” always stick to a saree, it has exclusivity in design and is flattering. No other piece of costume can make it closer to the traditional ware.” Samantha, who has eight releases in four languages this year, says she has good strong roles, in Gouravam, Sitamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and is working hard as she is with the best of the best. “I am trying to grab whatever opportunity comes my way,” she said.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you