Film star Samantha says that saree is the only piece of costume that has grace and the traditional attire is very graceful. The heart throb of many youth, while attending a function at a high-end saree mart said,” always stick to a saree, it has exclusivity in design and is flattering. No other piece of costume can make it closer to the traditional ware.” Samantha, who has eight releases in four languages this year, says she has good strong roles, in Gouravam, Sitamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and is working hard as she is with the best of the best. “I am trying to grab whatever opportunity comes my way,” she said.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor