Sarika, Kamal Haasan’s ex-wife and mother of Shruti Haasan, will be soon seen in Vikram’s upcoming bilingual film titled David. Bejoy Nambiar is directing the film and it also stars Jiiva, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Lara Dutta, Isha Sharvani and Tabu. Apparently, Bejoy Nambiar approached Sarika for a special appearance in a qawwali song in the film and the former actress immediately agreed. The song has already been shot. Sarika was last seen in a film titled Shoebite opposite Amitabh Bachchan couple of years ago and Parzania, which released back in 2005, got rave reviews. Vikram is playing the role of a fisherman and the film is set in different time spans and different locations and narrates the story of a man named David. Several music directors like Anirudh Ravichander, Prashanth Pillai and Remo have composed various songs in the film. David is expected to hit the screens on January 11, 2013.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick