Even with the mixed talks and devoid reviews, Sarrainodu has become Allu Arjun’s biggest hit till date. Latest update reveals that the film has crossed a total share of 60 crores till date and is still managing to drag audience in certain areas of both the Telugu states.
This is the first film in Allu Arjun’s career which has grossed the coveted 100 crore mark. The film is directed by Boyapati and has Catherine Teresa and Rakul Preet as the female leads. Bunny’s mass avatar and some heavy duty mass elements have worked big time with the audience.
Geetha Arts produced this film whose Malayalam version will release on the 13th of this month in Kerala.
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses
- Never expected Kamal’s entry into politics: Rajinikanth