Even with the mixed talks and devoid reviews, Sarrainodu has become Allu Arjun’s biggest hit till date. Latest update reveals that the film has crossed a total share of 60 crores till date and is still managing to drag audience in certain areas of both the Telugu states.
This is the first film in Allu Arjun’s career which has grossed the coveted 100 crore mark. The film is directed by Boyapati and has Catherine Teresa and Rakul Preet as the female leads. Bunny’s mass avatar and some heavy duty mass elements have worked big time with the audience.
Geetha Arts produced this film whose Malayalam version will release on the 13th of this month in Kerala.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you