If the current trend continues, Allu Arjun’s ‘Sarrainodu’ may end up as his career best film commercially. The movie has already crossed the 40 Crore share mark and the summer holidays are propelling it to the 50 Crore mark.
If the upcoming releases end up as disappointments, then Sarrainodu may very well end up in the mid 50’s or even the 60 Crore mark. This is a remarkable figure for Bunny and it will propel him into the top three in the industry.
Boyapati’s mass formula seems to have worked solidly in B and C centers, giving Bunny new fans and audiences.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?