If the current trend continues, Allu Arjun’s ‘Sarrainodu’ may end up as his career best film commercially. The movie has already crossed the 40 Crore share mark and the summer holidays are propelling it to the 50 Crore mark.
If the upcoming releases end up as disappointments, then Sarrainodu may very well end up in the mid 50’s or even the 60 Crore mark. This is a remarkable figure for Bunny and it will propel him into the top three in the industry.
Boyapati’s mass formula seems to have worked solidly in B and C centers, giving Bunny new fans and audiences.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors