Still continuing its decent run in several theaters across the two Telugu states, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu has released in Kerala as Yodhavu yesterday in nearly 80 screens and took a flying start at the box-office with encouraging opening collections.
Bunny has a tremendous fan following in the God’s own country and fans particularly love Bunny’s amazing dancing skills and style quotient. With the pre-Ramzan advantage in entire Kerala, we will have to see how big Bunny will score at the box-office with his latest outing.
Boyapati Sreenu directed this mass action entertainer and Allu Arvind has produced it. Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next