Still continuing its decent run in several theaters across the two Telugu states, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu has released in Kerala as Yodhavu yesterday in nearly 80 screens and took a flying start at the box-office with encouraging opening collections.
Bunny has a tremendous fan following in the God’s own country and fans particularly love Bunny’s amazing dancing skills and style quotient. With the pre-Ramzan advantage in entire Kerala, we will have to see how big Bunny will score at the box-office with his latest outing.
Boyapati Sreenu directed this mass action entertainer and Allu Arvind has produced it. Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you