Still continuing its decent run in several theaters across the two Telugu states, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu has released in Kerala as Yodhavu yesterday in nearly 80 screens and took a flying start at the box-office with encouraging opening collections.
Bunny has a tremendous fan following in the God’s own country and fans particularly love Bunny’s amazing dancing skills and style quotient. With the pre-Ramzan advantage in entire Kerala, we will have to see how big Bunny will score at the box-office with his latest outing.
Boyapati Sreenu directed this mass action entertainer and Allu Arvind has produced it. Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva