Still continuing its decent run in several theaters across the two Telugu states, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu has released in Kerala as Yodhavu yesterday in nearly 80 screens and took a flying start at the box-office with encouraging opening collections.
Bunny has a tremendous fan following in the God’s own country and fans particularly love Bunny’s amazing dancing skills and style quotient. With the pre-Ramzan advantage in entire Kerala, we will have to see how big Bunny will score at the box-office with his latest outing.
Boyapati Sreenu directed this mass action entertainer and Allu Arvind has produced it. Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you