Dolby Atmos is the latest sound technology which gives a viewer an unique movie watching experience. Many films have been using this technology and the latest one to use it is Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu.
Reports reveal that director Boyapati and music director Thaman are personally looking after these factors and are making sure that the film is adapted well to all these new features.
Also, Sarrainodu is expected to have some thumping background score and with the presence of such technology one can expect a great viewing experience. The action entertainer is up for a release this Friday.
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
Articles that might interest you