After a lot of hype and hysteria, Bunny’s Sarrainodu hit the screens yesterday to some massive openings. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 59 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar for the very first time in his career. Geetha Arts produces this film which has music by Thaman.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan