After a lot of hype and hysteria, Bunny’s Sarrainodu hit the screens yesterday to some massive openings. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 59 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar for the very first time in his career. Geetha Arts produces this film which has music by Thaman.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you