After a lot of hype and hysteria, Bunny’s Sarrainodu hit the screens yesterday to some massive openings. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 59 lakhs in the Krishna region on the first day of its release.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, Sarrainodu showcased Bunny in a complete mass avatar for the very first time in his career. Geetha Arts produces this film which has music by Thaman.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars