Allu Arjun has reached new heights after his mass entertainer Sarrainodu under the directiom of Boyapati Srinu has turned out to be a blockbuster. Although the film initially recieved dissapointing talk, the film has slowly turned out to be one of 2016’s biggest blockbusters.
Sarrainodu is Allu Arjun’s biggest hit till date. The film has successfully collected 70 crores share so far and including the Telugu and Hindi sattellite rights the total is now at a staggering 90 crores.
Sarrainodu area wise report:
|East Godavari||5.15 Crores|
|Overseas|| 5.25 Crores
|Rest of India||1.60 Crores|
|Telugu + Hindi sattellite rights||16 Crores|
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you