Allu Arjun has reached new heights after his mass entertainer Sarrainodu under the directiom of Boyapati Srinu has turned out to be a blockbuster. Although the film initially recieved dissapointing talk, the film has slowly turned out to be one of 2016’s biggest blockbusters.
Sarrainodu is Allu Arjun’s biggest hit till date. The film has successfully collected 70 crores share so far and including the Telugu and Hindi sattellite rights the total is now at a staggering 90 crores.
Sarrainodu area wise report:
|East Godavari||5.15 Crores|
|Overseas|| 5.25 Crores
|Rest of India||1.60 Crores|
|Telugu + Hindi sattellite rights||16 Crores|
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title