Despite the mixed reviews, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strongly at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.25 crores till date in the Kurnool district area.
Bunny’s mass avatar has been attracting the audience big time as the film is doing especially well in the single screens. Produced by Geetha Arts Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Aadi Pinisetty plays the main villain.
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you