Despite the mixed reviews, Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is going strongly at the box office. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.25 crores till date in the Kurnool district area.
Bunny’s mass avatar has been attracting the audience big time as the film is doing especially well in the single screens. Produced by Geetha Arts Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Aadi Pinisetty plays the main villain.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you